I have been busy with work and haven't had alot of time to work on the car, i have had a few interior parts back and they are now fitted and looking nice.
The car went for its first MOT in 17 years and passed first time :)
I still have a few bits to tweek on the engine side and obviously from a complete rebuild there were a few nuts and bolts to tweek up, weeping joints etc, but generally good.
The engine ignition timing has been a pain, hooking up the vacuum advance cannister wouldnt allow the engine to run smooth, i have changed out the standard MSD Pro-billet vac can (B26) for a B28 as this works better with cars running bigger cams and low vacuum at idle, i will write up the problems and resolutions to these and other problems in the next few months.
More investigations to be done to gt the engine running sweet and get the rings bedded in, then off to the rolling road for a proper tune up.
Here's a couple of pictures of the Vette before i set off for the MOT station :)
More updates to follow soon (hopefully)