The body raised, next to slide the new dolly in place and carry on with the body work.
I didnt use any of the dolly plans that can be found on the net, as a joiner by trade i measured up and fabricated what was required, plans will be added to the links page for those wanting measurements and recommended timber dims.
The rear number plate and light housings were difficult to access with sandpaper and took a long time to get right.
Some people have used paint remover, citrus based strippers are recommended but i didnt want to introduce any chemicals to the fibreglass as its very porous and would absorb the chemicals which might later become an issue.
The bonnet was fitted to check the lines and gaps, the vents have to be cleaned up and new stainless steel mesh fitted to the inside.